- FOLLOW AT TWITTER : twitter.com/AMCfearfest -

Sunday, November 4, 2012

Ms. Halloween - from BAD DUDE COMIX @ facebook


Shes new to BAD DUDE COMIX, and has 
touched down at facebook.
Her official facebook page @  facebook.com/MsHalloween.Web.
Can add her as a friend @ www.facebook.com/evelynn.hallowyn.

Bio : The year was 1830, I was a bit of a snoop. And as we all know 
we get in over our head. I went by the name Ms. Halloween. Under 
my mask no one knew what I was really up too. Until one night while 
witnessing a pagan ritual at a Pumpkin Patch, I was murdered in cold 
blood for being were I wasn't to belong. My soul was then trapped 
in a Pumpkin at the patch. Until many years later I was realised, 
using my body like pumpkin. I transformed using the Pumpkin 
as my skin - till I took human form with it. All this happened 
on the festival of Samhain. So to remember what had transpired 
on the night of my death, I kept the name Ms. Halloween.



No comments:

Post a Comment