- FOLLOW AT TWITTER : twitter.com/AMCfearfest -

Saturday, July 28, 2012

BANNERED AGGRAVATION ALL OVER NET (THE HORROR OF IT ALL)


Ok so here is the story of the 'BANNER AGGRAVATED FREEZE UP',
I have a new fb profile @ facebook.com/alissa.robertson.1.
I'm happy with this right. Well as soon as I got my personal profile
at facebook running permanently. Facebook pulls a 4 way banner freeze up.
Now its not just happening just at facebook at Google/YOUTUBE as well.
Its like a world wide epidemic on the internet....
Now I know its really pissing people off. Well their is the horror of it all.
Doesn't really cheese you off this is going on ? Yeah me too.
Well if you have comments, answer my post article here. And I'll drop
by when I can to answer your comments. Or catch me @ Google+
no banner freeze up issue. Talk to you all soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment