- FOLLOW AT TWITTER : twitter.com/AMCfearfest -

Saturday, November 20, 2010

The BONE JANGLER : Official Facebook Page

His official facebook page @
Join today @ facebook.

" For those who are only vaguely familiar with me, I'm a television Horror Host.

I currently host 2 programs. My primary program is "The BONE JANGLER." Nocturna, My Baby, & I present classic Horror/Sci-Fi/Cult movies. We're often joined by The Coven, a select group of powerful, and beautiful, women who are a source of great satisfaction for us both, and trusted allies, to say the least. We have fun, the lot of us.

My other program is "The BONE JANGLER's Daytime Dungeon," which, unlike my namesake show, is a, more or less, G-rated program. My Earth nephew/son 10 year old Young Master Gregory, often co-hosts the show with me, and we present classic cartoons, nostalgic music videos, and the like.

"The BONE JANGLER" has been airing for over 8 years, while the "Daytime Dungeon" has been on for over 4 years. Both shows currently air on 40 stations in 21 states. Our Christmas shows are legendary, and, at that time of year, we appear on more than 40 stations across the U.S. "

Official Website @ www.thebonejangler.com


No comments:

Post a Comment